Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Schmidt & Bender

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Bronze Member

Schmidt & Bender

I've been looking at the S&B site and I'm pretty well set on getting one. But here's the snag, their site shows available click values in cm, moa, and mrad. I want mrad turrets but all of the online retailers show the option to be cm or moa only. Am I missing something? I'll be contacting S&B about this but thought perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place. I'm curious to know what those of you with an S&B have for turrets.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Silver Member

Re: Schmidt & Bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeNshoot View Post
I've been looking at the S&B site and I'm pretty well set on getting one. But here's the snag, their site shows available click values in cm, moa, and mrad. I want mrad turrets but all of the online retailers show the option to be cm or moa only. Am I missing something? I'll be contacting S&B about this but thought perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place. I'm curious to know what those of you with an S&B have for turrets.
They definitely have Mil turrets, both CCW & CW. Check out Optics Planet and Euro Optics.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks, I'll see what I can find
Old 04-18-2014, 12:37 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

1 cm at 100 meters is 0.1 mrad. So, cm means mrad.

www.HighPowerOptics.com
Sports Optics
Rifle Scope Installation Tool Kits for Rent
Old 04-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Gold Member

Thanks bruce_ventura. Funny as simple as that is it took me years to put it together and I even had training. When I did It opened up a world of great optics at bargains online and being able to dial before dials became so prevalent.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeNshoot View Post
If you are in the market for a SB, I would also look really hard at the Kahles K624i.

SB has seriously been smoking something with regard to their pricing the past two years.

I shoot a couple PMii's and when I was looking for glass for my new JP, I was really surprised how much they have increased their pricing w/o offering a better product than what it has been for the past 5 or 6 years.

I went with the Kahles and I'm very happy with it when comparing it to my SBs.

Kahles Rifle Scopes | Rifle Scopes on Sale | SportOptics