Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Rate the Following Scopes ....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Rate the Following Scopes ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Hey Sully...

I'll trade you a used Rockchucker (that you can use for an extra wheel chock) for your motorhome for a Schmidt and Bender. Always wanted one and almost bought one last year but bought a Rolex instead.
Im down to my last 5 payments on the coach....no way you can pry that thing away from me
Old 10-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Silver Member

Thanks guys , I appreciate the comments ..... I looked at a lot of the old Posts since I have time on my hands recouperating from failed Surgery . Every year there are improvements in Scopes . I have the older Nightforces , Leupolds , etc. The newer Nightforce Competition is supposed to be considerably better , and I don't know anyone who owns one or has a March , a S&B , or a Premier . Also I think most on this Site are interested in Big Game , that's why I was Varmint specific . Old news is old News . Sorry to have taxed your reading abilities ( cut the List down to whatever you have experience with ) .....was hoping for some updated info. ......OK , so how about Rating the newer Models of the top Six ?

Last edited by tulku; 10-24-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Platinum Member

Im not a big game man because of health reasons...so basically for me is if I cant pick it up dead with one hand...its too big for me to hunt...
Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
Im down to my last 5 payments on the coach....no way you can pry that thing away from me
The used rockchucker wheel chock or the S&B or the coach? Don't want a coach. Bad enough driving an 18 wheeler. Everything else in negotiable...
Old 12-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulku View Post
Thanks guys , I appreciate the comments ..... I looked at a lot of the old Posts since I have time on my hands recouperating from failed Surgery . Every year there are improvements in Scopes . I have the older Nightforces , Leupolds , etc. The newer Nightforce Competition is supposed to be considerably better , and I don't know anyone who owns one or has a March , a S&B , or a Premier . Also I think most on this Site are interested in Big Game , that's why I was Varmint specific . Old news is old News . Sorry to have taxed your reading abilities ( cut the List down to whatever you have experience with ) .....was hoping for some updated info. ......OK , so how about Rating the newer Models of the top Six ?

Pick as scope and do a You Tube search. Like say the S+B or the USO. . Tiboasarus Rex gives a fairly exaugstive review on several Alpha scopes