Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Range finding scope opinions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2003, 02:25 AM
Silver Member

Re: Range finding scope opinions

I use ostly IOR NP8 now , that clear and easy to use

DMCI

on what scope you get your reticule picture ?

good shooting

DAN TEC
Old 10-28-2003, 05:32 AM
Silver Member

Here's something else really great about this reticle.

So you find that the range is 350 yards. You look at your comeup chart and find that you need 5.4 moa of elevation.

You don't have to convert anything to mils or crank any knobs, you just put 5.4 moa line on the target and squeeze!

I think the thing is kinda cool. My next scope will have it.

D. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-28-2003: Message edited by: DMCI ]
Old 10-28-2003, 08:21 AM

I think that's right decision to take the Mildot scope. It takes the possibility to estimate distance to target and makes correction on wind and on the speed of the target. Some good scope’s for reasonable price you could see on http://www.posp.ru
Some questions you might ask me by e-mail post_dm@rambler.ru.
Have a good huhting!
Old 10-28-2003, 05:33 PM

Get the US Optics SN-3 with the MOA reticle DMCI shows. You cannot go wrong! It ranges easier, it shoots easier, and it only makes sense. It will definately be on my next scope as well

www.westcoasttactical.com

Old 10-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Silver Member

OOPS! I think someone let the cat out of the bag!

MOA Scale reticle will be avaiable from USO in December.

And a nine inch PD subtending 3 moa is at 300 yards. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ 10-28-2003: Message edited by: DMCI ]
Old 10-29-2003, 04:36 AM
Silver Member

since I have WAIT more than one year after to have pay 50% as deposit for a SN3 and after I have get the SN9 ( not delivery = not pay )

I have stop to have trust in US optic

the reticle will be avilable in december but of wich year ??? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

last point

Yes I m afrench and I was french before the Irak war and I doesn t accept that Mister ( ex DR ) J Williams stop all relation with french customer because there is a seely president in France .

good shooting

DAN TEC
Old 10-29-2003, 04:50 AM
Silver Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> J Williams stop all relation with french customer because there is a seely president in France .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I don't like the seely president either, but you must remember that there are 20 million moslems in Europe, anyone of which could make a mess of the local bistro. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dieu sauvent la République Française

[ 10-29-2003: Message edited by: DMCI ]