Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Premier Heritage Customer Service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Silver Member

Premier Heritage Customer Service

Hey guys:

I purchased a used Premier 5-25X by 56mm 1-2 weeks ago. I wanted to report the finest customer support that I've experienced yet. In the past...I've dealt with NightForce, Leupold, Bushnell and Burris. For many years I've thought NightForce's customer service could not be beat...Well, I was wrong. Premier is and will be #1 in my book. I was able to send my scope in for a cleaning and thorough inspection. The scope needed some "O" rings and a couple of other minor parts....and the scope was deemed "as good as new!" I had numerous emails with the guy in charge of QC for the company, Paul. This man is amazing!! He takes the time to converse with customers and actually handles each scope.

For a company to take the time to help "Joe Blow" out with his used scope...and not charge for this service is tremendous! I had to send a NightForce BR scope in many years ago...they sent it back second day air after having the scope for only two days...which speaks volumes for them...but Premier is tops. Leupold's service is o.k. but I've found Busnell and Burris to be unacceptable...in terms of how long it took them and the end result of repairs.

If any of you has been contemplating the purchase of an ultra premium scope...I would highly recommend looking at Premier. I think their glass is amazing...as good or better than an IOR that I've owned...and the customer support / service is second to none! You definately get what you pay for.

Wayne

P.S.

These are my experiences, YMMV.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Premier Heritage Customer Service

Good to know, before I purchased a used one I sent an email to the Customer Service Department asking about warranty and service because I would not be the original owner. I was quite surprised to get an email back post haste from Chris Thomas (owner) stating he did not care how many times it was sold he would stand behind it! I'm hoping Santa brings another one . Top notch glass.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Bronze Member

Unfortunately turned their backs on the PR Leup conversions.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hareng View Post
Unfortunately turned their backs on the PR Leup conversions.
Not sure Premier is totally to blame on that one. I get the feeling it was two parties involved in that dance... as it were. They did amazing work with the Leupold's for sure....but their new product and customer service is top notch!

Wayne
Old 12-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Bronze Member

Amasing how things suddenly changed after Dick died, who ever is to blame.

Anyone with a PR modded Leup has had to return to Leupold themselves who will put the scope back to original spec and worth around 1/3 of original value. Not that many go wrong but have heard of around 6 so far with at least Leupold honouring their warranty.
Better sell mine as it will be worthless when it packs up.