Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Pecar Berlin Scopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Re: Pecar Berlin Scopes

I don't use the one I have, although it is a very good scope. The mounts I used previously were Redfield style rings and bases. Not interested in purchasing another scope, but thanks for the offer.

Unread 04-19-2015, 07:34 AM

Hi , I just got a pecar Berlin 659 scope, I know it's old, and being told it was a snipper scope, and when u look through it I can see why, it's AWSOME, I'm not sure what I would like to do with it right now, looking for a little more info, to help me make up my mind, on keeping or selling, could you help me out, ty
Unread 04-21-2015, 02:48 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by zigliss View Post
I am a collector of Pecar Berlin scopes - any out there that you are looking to move on?

Also interested in any literature; boxes; instructions; sales info etc...

Here is all information available from the owners of Pecar and family/successors! You'll find their recent web - site and more useful information.

Firma Pecar Herbert Schwarz GmbH in Berlin - Branche(n): Optische Gerte und Systeme

From time to time you might also find sales information on! BTW, Pecar scopes have been very popular in Sweden, so you may be lucky finding a bunch of them there.