close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Pecar Berlin Scopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2013, 12:46 AM

Re: Pecar Berlin Scopes

I don't use the one I have, although it is a very good scope. The mounts I used previously were Redfield style rings and bases. Not interested in purchasing another scope, but thanks for the offer.
David

Unread 04-19-2015, 07:34 AM

Hi , I just got a pecar Berlin 659 scope, I know it's old, and being told it was a snipper scope, and when u look through it I can see why, it's AWSOME, I'm not sure what I would like to do with it right now, looking for a little more info, to help me make up my mind, on keeping or selling, could you help me out, ty
Unread 04-21-2015, 02:48 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigliss View Post
I am a collector of Pecar Berlin scopes - any out there that you are looking to move on?

Also interested in any literature; boxes; instructions; sales info etc...

Cheers!
Here is all information available from the owners of Pecar and family/successors! You'll find their recent web - site and more useful information.

Firma Pecar Herbert Schwarz GmbH in Berlin - Branche(n): Optische Gerte und Systeme

From time to time you might also find sales information on egun.de! BTW, Pecar scopes have been very popular in Sweden, so you may be lucky finding a bunch of them there.