Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Nikon Promotion on Longrange scopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Silver Member

Nikon Promotion on Longrange scopes

I just wanted to let you guy's know that Nikon has a big promotion going on right now with their longRange scopes. Up to $100 off at checkout when you buy from an Authorized Nikon Dealer. Any question's drop me a note.

Nikon Promo - Your source for Exclusive Nikon Promotions, Nikon Discounts, Nikon Deals, and More.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...1at93416AM.png
Old 02-01-2013, 03:48 PM
PUBLISHER

Re: Nikon Promotion on Longrange scopes

That is great offer!

Len
Old 02-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Silver Member

Ok cool ..what nikon would you recomend for my 300 rum shooting 230 bullets for 1000 to 1500 yard range. Oh yeh i almost forgot i like target turrets so i can dial for my shot. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Silver Member

Is Nikon going to update the Monarch X? Nikon has pretty good glass, but when will they bring a scope they really does cater to the LR shooter? Thanks.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Silver Member

JR, The MONARCH X is on hold right now, I hope just being re-evaluated. It has excellent glass and a line of scope's I have enjoyed for a long time. As far as a scope built for 1000-1500 meter shooting, I do not think we have such a scope. That would require a lot of internal MOA to reach that distance. I do know guy's who shoot 1000 using a 10X scope but I'm not one of them. I like at least 12 for 600 meters.
Timmy, We have some excellent scopes in the MONARCH line that will let you make accurate longrange shots. You can even get a custom turret dialed into your specific ammo. The .300 RUM is very popular among our custom Turret customers. Check out the MONARCH in 3-12 and 4-16 Nikoplex. I am a fanof the BDC reticle and using Spot On to enhance my accuracy. I recently harvested a Ks. doe at 586 yards using the BDC and my .300 Win.
Both of those scopes are under the Promo going on right now as well.