Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

From Nightforce - TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ Spotting Scope

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 01:23 PM
PUBLISHER

From Nightforce - TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ Spotting Scope

April 2013/For immediate release

TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ Spotting Scope: a First from Nightforce

Nightforce Optics, Inc, has announced its first-ever spotting scope, the TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ 20-70x. It is guaranteed to not only meet, but exceed, the quality, resolution, brilliance and fidelity of the most highly respected existing European spotting scopes.
APO fluorite glass, used in only the most advanced optics, provides truer, more brilliant colors. The TS-82™ produces crisp, razor-sharp resolution with no distortion from edge to edge, and vivid, ultra-high-contrast images. An 82mm objective lens and distinctive internal prism design provides maximum light transmission, as opposed to mirrors which absorb critical light rays. The prism design is also easy on the eye, reducing eye fatigue; allowing for extended observing time.
Proprietary Nightforce lens coatings aid in contrast and brightness. A hydrophobic coating also immediately sheds water without leaving residue, and helps repel fingerprints and smudges.
The TS-82™ allows attachment of an iPhone® 4 or 5, allowing high-resolution photos or videos of shooting sessions, wildlife, birds, or any faraway object. Available with either straight or angled design eyepieces, its aluminum body provides ruggedness and thermal stability, and the TS-82™ is thoroughly shock tested and waterproof. An optional wide-angle 30-60x eyepiece is also available.
“Our customers have asked for many years when we would introduce a spotting scope,” said Kyle Brown, Director of Sales and Marketing for Nightforce. “The answer was, ‘at a time when we could produce a spotting scope equivalent in performance and quality to Nightforce riflescopes.’ That time is now.”
The TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ 20-70x spotting scope has an MSRP of roughly $2,600. For more information, visit Nightforce Optics, Inc. | Precision Optics for Precision Shooting or call 208.476.9814.
# # #
From Nightforce - TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ Spotting Scope-nightforcets-82-spottingscope.jpg
Old 04-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member

Re: From Nightforce - TS-82™ Xtreme Hi-Def™ Spotting Scope

I like it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures/Ongoing Shooting Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Gold Member

Looks like a meopta.
Savage Target Action 6mm-284
Savage Target Action 6.5x47 Lapua
Savage Predator Hunter Max1 6.5-284 Norma
Savage Predator Hunter Max 1 22-284 Norma
Savage Bear Hunter 338 Win Mag
"Gotta Kill It Before You Can Grill It"
Old 04-30-2013, 10:01 PM
Platinum Member

Wicked! I must have one when I order my NF NXS....

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Platinum Member

Crap, wonder if McDonalds is hiring, looks like they also have a sweet little 2.5-10x42 compact that I require

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigngreen View Post
Crap, wonder if McDonalds is hiring, looks like they also have a sweet little 2.5-10x42 compact that I require
Yeah, no kidding. Would you like fries with that???? (just practicing)

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 04-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Silver Member

I love my kowa with the flourite glass. But if I had the money I think I would get one of these. Of course thats after I bought the beast scope for my gun.