Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Nightforce scope

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Bronze Member

Nightforce scope

Where is the cheap place to buy a nightforce scope
Old 06-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Gold Member

Re: Nightforce scope

Nightforce does not allow dealers to advertise discounted prices and continue to be dealers. Some do discount, BUT they do not advertise the fact, so finding them is a problem. So if you want "NEW" you are going to have to pay the going rate. There are a lot of used ones around, so you have to decide if you trust the guy selling his used one, or PAY for a new one.
Dave
"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."
--Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)
Old 06-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Platinum Member

yup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtball View Post
Nightforce does not allow dealers to advertise discounted prices and continue to be dealers. Some do discount, BUT they do not advertise the fact, so finding them is a problem. So if you want "NEW" you are going to have to pay the going rate. There are a lot of used ones around, so you have to decide if you trust the guy selling his used one, or PAY for a new one.
Dave
Old 06-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member

pud, I recently purchased a New NF NSX 12-42x56 and got it in days. Contact Joel Russo via pm he goes by LRH member name Joel Russo or email him at:

jkrussos@comcast.net

Last edited by Chas1; 06-18-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:47 AM

Like dirtball said, all the major optics companies require licensed dealers to sell at specified prices. If they don't, they risk losing their dealership.

So if the prices for new optics are the same regardless where you buy them, you should consider WHO you're buying them from.

The Outdoorsmans is a sponsor of this site and a Nightforce dealer. They also are all shooters, hunters, and members of hunting/shooting organizations. Best of all? They actually USE all these products, too!

Call the Outdoorsmans (800-291-8065) and ask for Terry. He is the manager and the in-house Nightforce guru. Tell him you heard about it from me, and he might do something extra for you, too! (Hopefully he won't charge you extra for using my name - Ha!)

Good luck!