Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

NightForce Rifle scopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Gold Member
Location: Sagauache County, Co...3170 sq miles, not a single stop light!
great essay scott...

that needs to be posted in the political discussion area.....who wrote it?

Unread 08-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Silver Member
A true American

Thank GOD, there are Americans like you. We do live in the greatest country ever, and I am proud to be an American! I bare arms for all the above reasons, and its an honor to have a choise! We all need to live by those rights set forth by our founding fathers, standing up and being real men. Our Gov. sure has gotten out of hand in the last 50 years, we dont need any more rules or reg. we need a president who is willing to take on a task never done befor, GET RID OF ALL THE TRASH RUNING THIS GOV. If a senetor will cheat on his own wife and family, do you think he will lie to you and I? It is amaz to me to see people elect people like this, Its crazy. It needs to stop today! We all as Americans need the best president we've ever had. I dont Know who that might be, but we need this person right NOW. Bareing arms is being independent to be a real men. Having a choice is worth fighting for. Protecting my famly and friends is my right as an American, and that is worth fighting for too. Thanks for the great essay Scott. Bill Maylor.