Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Nightforce G7 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 06:20 AM
Gold Member

Re: Nightforce G7 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
It's really disheartening to hear that even the Milpecs can be dogs. They supposedly give them special attention. I gave up on the standard issue 700's years ago because of the hit or miss quality. My most recent purchase a few months ago was a 300 mag with the 24" barrel and threaded muzzle. I guess I lucked out for the 4th time, having bought three 308's since their intro, all being exceptional shooters. I have about 200 rounds through the new 300 and it's holding .25 MOA if I do my part. The Mark X trigger was junk though, and I had to replace it with a Timney which I really like. My buddy just received a 308, but hasn't shot it yet. I'll let you know how he does. Hope Remington gets your rifle fixed!
Thanks, I too was very disappointed, I was excited to get it shooting especially after hearing you results. I agree on the trigger I have a new jewell coming that is due in next week. Hopefully they will get it resolved, I will PM you when I get it back as I want to pick your brain on a good load will be shooting 215 bergers and H1000 powder. Rick