After extensive research and development, and uncompromised testing, Nightforce Optics, Inc. is proud to introduce the new and long awaited riflescope that incorporates a first focal plane reticle. The new model is called the NXS 3.5-15x50 F1.
As part of our introduction, we must place emphasis on one vital fact about this product: It will only be available on a very limited basis for the coming months; this is due to our commitment of fulfilling the various U.S. military contracts.
We anticipate that this model will be available on a very limited basis for the next four to six months. The reason the product is available on a limited bases is due solely to the two facts:
1) We are fulfilling U.S. military contracts.
2) We are in the process of ramping up production for this model to meet commercial demand.
As a point of interest, this new model riflescope, in the Mil-Spec version, is currently in use by several U.S. Army Special Forces groups. We have fulfilled, and are currently fulfilling U.S. Army contracts for this model.
Product Information for the NXS 3.5-15x50mm F1: Suggested retail price is $2,410.00 Standard Features Include:
2) Illuminated reticle
3) Side parallax adjustment
4) Set of Nightforce Ultralite 30mm medium rings, (limited time only) Reticle Options:
1) Two mil-radian reticles are currently available: The Mil-Dot and MLR
a. Thin-line subtended measurement equals .250 MOA
2) Proprietary MOA type reticles will be available in the future. (Within the next four to six months) Adjustment Options:
1) .250 MOA elevation and windage adjustments, ZeroStop
2) 1.0 MOA elevation and 1/2 MOA windage adjustments, ZeroStop
3) .10 Mil-Radian elevation and windage adjustments, ZeroStop
a. Considering the fact that we will only offer the Mil-Dot and MLR reticle options in the short term, we believe the Mil-Radian adjustment option will be the most popular of the models listed above for the short term.
The FFP scope is going to look nearly identical to the standard NXS line.
When we developed this scope we asked the Military what additions they would like to see in the scope. Tha majority of the responces back was, Keep it the simple and just like the NXS line, so this is what we did.