Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

New Spotting Scope Opinions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Silver Member
Thanks for your replies and suggestions. I have been looking @ tripods and will purchase the best light weight one I can afford.

Uncle B, I understand your logic. However, since deciding to get involved in long range hunting 2 months ago I have purchased, 2 scopes, 1 new gun that is on it's way to Shawn Carlock, all my reloading equipment and components, ballistic software, hand held pc, shooting rests, kestrel, custom bore guides, Shawns long range hunting class and 3 plane tickets to Idaho. Now a spotting scope. It isn't worth arguing with my wife right now. She has been very gracious not to say anything up to this point and she probably wants to spend some money too. If I feel the need to upgrade my scope in a couple years I'll do that. Again I undrstand your logic but compromise in my house goes a long way.