Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

New Optic source

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Silver Member

New Optic source

Gentlemen, "In the mail" is a new tactical scope from a former major enemy of this former SAC pilot. Kalinka Optics has just received a replacement inventory of scopes whose quality is based upon the S&B technologies "liberated" post war. Their PPO line is used in F competition and the lighted dot scopes appear 2 B good hunting tools. I have a 30mm tube in mil-dot arriving; will advise of quality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Overbore
Old 03-30-2006, 08:15 AM
Platinum Member

Re: New Optic source

Make sure you take full advantage of their "Unbeatable Full 12-month Factory Warranty and 15-day, money-back guarantee".
Old 03-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]
Gentlemen, "In the mail" is a new tactical scope from a former major enemy of this former SAC pilot. Kalinka Optics has just received a replacement inventory of scopes whose quality is based upon the S&B technologies "liberated" post war. Their PPO line is used in F competition and the lighted dot scopes appear 2 B good hunting tools. I have a 30mm tube in mil-dot arriving; will advise of quality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Overbore

[/ QUOTE ]

have you got a link for them so i can have a butchers.
thanks
Old 03-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Platinum Member

kalinka optics
Old 03-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Silver Member

thanks

just had a butchers and it will be interesting to see how good they are.
i will be keeping a eye on this one.
the price is cheap if they are as good as there write up
thanks again for the link
Old 03-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Silver Member

www.kalinkaoptics.com will get you there. There are no responses on models out of stock but their pipeline is full. Overbore [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2006, 12:15 AM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS? or the new sidewheel that Kalinka do not picture on their web [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]