Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

New to this, and looking for excellent scope....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

Re: New to this, and looking for excellent scope....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillettehunter View Post
Hi Outlaw. On the March. Love the magnification range and weight. Clarity is very good. Have shot it very little. Right now it is on a 7 SAUM I'm going to sell. Chuck is building me a new SAUM in a carry weight rifle. I'll give it a bit more of a workout then.
If you want to play with it just let me know. My wife and I own Marshall Jewelry. Just let me know when you want to look. I'll bring it to work. Your welcome to take it for a few days to play with it if you want. On or off the rifle it doesn't matter. Just let me know. Bruce

Bruce,

Small world! I've been in your store many times purchasing silver from Chris... I will drop you a line sometime soon, I need an optic for my 7 SAUM believe it or not.

I appreciate your kindness.

t

Old 11-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillettehunter
Hi Outlaw. On the March. Love the magnification range and weight. Clarity is very good. Have shot it very little. Right now it is on a 7 SAUM I'm going to sell. Chuck is building me a new SAUM in a carry weight rifle. I'll give it a bit more of a workout then.
If you want to play with it just let me know. My wife and I own Marshall Jewelry. Just let me know when you want to look. I'll bring it to work. Your welcome to take it for a few days to play with it if you want. On or off the rifle it doesn't matter. Just let me know. Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
Bruce,

Small world! I've been in your store many times purchasing silver from Chris... I will drop you a line sometime soon, I need an optic for my 7 SAUM believe it or not.

I appreciate your kindness.

t
Outlaw6.0 and gillettehunter

If you guys get a chance to really check out the March scope I would like to hear your take on it. I have researched it some but have never found a place where I could get one in my hands. The warranty has always been an issue with me but seems I read somewhere it was a government thing with the exports there in Japan.

I like everything I have ever read on the scope and would like to know a little more. Thanks in advance.

My apologies the OP for getting a little off track here.

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein
Old 11-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcebcj View Post
Outlaw6.0 and gillettehunter

If you guys get a chance to really check out the March scope I would like to hear your take on it. I have researched it some but have never found a place where I could get one in my hands. The warranty has always been an issue with me but seems I read somewhere it was a government thing with the exports there in Japan.

I like everything I have ever read on the scope and would like to know a little more. Thanks in advance.

My apologies the OP for getting a little off track here.

If I can work it out with gillettehunter, I would be happy to write a short review for the LRH group.

t

Old 11-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Silver Member

Sounds like a good idea to me. Outlaw and I can likely turn up several different scopes to compare. Just let me know when you have time. Bruce
Old 12-01-2013, 12:09 AM

Well I finally made a decision and bought the Premier Recticles LT!

I have been speaking intermittently with Mike at CS Tactical over the last few weeks. He has been very helpful and patient with me. With the input from folks here, Sniper Central, and Mike I decided on the Premier Reticles LT. Mike also set me up with rings for it, a Vortex Viper HD spotting scope, and tripod for the spotting scope for around $2800. I feel like that was more than fair. Given Mike's efforts on my behalf, I cannot recommend CS Tactical enough!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randycw View Post
Well I finally made a decision and bought the Premier Recticles LT!

I have been speaking intermittently with Mike at CS Tactical over the last few weeks. He has been very helpful and patient with me. With the input from folks here, Sniper Central, and Mike I decided on the Premier Reticles LT. Mike also set me up with rings for it, a Vortex Viper HD spotting scope, and tripod for the spotting scope for around $2800. I feel like that was more than fair. Given Mike's efforts on my behalf, I cannot recommend CS Tactical enough!

Mike is a super helpful guy, glad to hear you got things taken care of. I have a feeling you will love your new Premier.

I've been looking at the March scopes quite a bit now (thanks a lot). I'm going to try for some hands on time this coming week.

t

Old 12-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Silver Member

Congrats on the new purchase. Sounds like it will fill all of your needs. Outlaw let me know when your ready to play. Gonna get COLD mid week for a bit. May want to be earlier rather than later in the week. Bruce