Thought you guys would be interested in this. This item is brand new to the market. Had a customer review posted on the Bushnell Fusion by a Marine Corps Sniper that I know that has been T&E'ing it for Bushnell:
This is what he said:
number7: I have been using the Bushnell Fusion 1600 for 6 months now with hard use with no problems. I have been able to get ranges out to 1700 yards. (Ranges were checked with a Vector rangefinder) Getting ranges to steel out to 1000 yards is easy and I have the benefit of having a 10 power bino and a rangefinder in one. They also have the rainguard on them so using them in the rain is no problem.The battery also lasts a long time. The HUDS display in mine is a little dim in extremely bright days, but the brightness adjustment works well for low light shooting to tone the reticle brightness down. For the money they are really worth it.
* 10-1600 yards ranging performance
* ARC (Angle Range Compensation) from -90° to +90°
* Bow Mode - provides line-of-sight, angle, and true horizontal distance from 10-99 yards/meters
* Rifle Mode - provides line-of-sight, angle, and bullet drop/holdover up to 199 inches
* VSI (Variable Sight-In) - allows sight-in distance options of 100, 150, 200, or 300 yards sight-in distance when in RIFLE mode
* Selective Targeting System - Automatic SCAN, BullsEye & Brush modes
* +/- one yard accuracy
If you have any questions, let me know...
Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com
CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com