Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

MeoPix iScoping Adapter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Platinum Member

MeoPix iScoping Adapter

:: MEOPTA SPORTS OPTICS ::

Anyone use one of these? If it works, this would be nice!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures
Old 05-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Silver Member

Re: MeoPix iScoping Adapter

I looks like it would work quite well. Buy it and tell us how it is. $60 one time then make a few on your own.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Silver Member

Last time I met with the good folks at Meopta, the first version out will only work on the meopta eyepieces. You will be able to use it on the binoculars as well as the spotters. Matter of fact they are going to include it with the purchase of the new S2 spotter once they make it into the US. There was some talk of sending it out with the Meostar binos as well.

Works really well. Got to do some field testing and walked some trails with the spotter slung over my shoulder, attached to the tripod, and the Meopix on the eyepiece with the phone in it. Didn't fall off. It works really well (of course i dummy corded it for precaution).

They also want to make an ipad adaptor so that you can hook you ipad to the leg of the tripod. That way you can take a picture with the phone, send it to the ipad, and do any editing you want from there.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinetowgunner View Post
Last time I met with the good folks at Meopta, the first version out will only work on the meopta eyepieces. You will be able to use it on the binoculars as well as the spotters. Matter of fact they are going to include it with the purchase of the new S2 spotter once they make it into the US. There was some talk of sending it out with the Meostar binos as well.

Works really well. Got to do some field testing and walked some trails with the spotter slung over my shoulder, attached to the tripod, and the Meopix on the eyepiece with the phone in it. Didn't fall off. It works really well (of course i dummy corded it for precaution).

They also want to make an ipad adaptor so that you can hook you ipad to the leg of the tripod. That way you can take a picture with the phone, send it to the ipad, and do any editing you want from there.
So I guess if your eyepiece is the same it should work!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures