Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

LRH member: Bman940

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Bronze Member

LRH member: Bman940

My name is Timothy Osborne, I joined LRH in January. I have learned a great deal and received great advice from many of you. I would like to commend Bman940 also known as Bart. He is a Nikon representative but more importantly a fine advocate for the shooting sports. As I am new to all of this, I have had numerous questions about any and everything. He has given me an incredible amount of his time, both answering my questions and making suggestions. He does not talk down to me and answers my questions in great detail and clarity. He has helped me understand subtensions at different magnifications, what power scope I needed for various activities, and recommended Nikon Spot On software; which I found extremely valuable. He has responded to my questions in the forums as well as sent me private messages when the answer or suggestion was detailed. He has even followed up with me just to see where I was in the learning process. I expressed to him a desire to be involved in attracting new shooters and maybe even a job in the industry. He responded within an hour with advice and a subsequent message with an open position I could apply for. The position did not match up with my skill set, but I appreciated the effort. If I am ever in Texas; I will look him up, maybe he will teach me to hunt hogs. Just wanted to express my gratitude, LRH is an awesome tool.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Silver Member

Re: LRH member: Bman940

I can't thank you enough for the kind words. Very thoughtful of you. I am just happy to help provide any information I can on Nikon's great Sport Optics.
Again, Thanks!

Last edited by Bman940; 06-02-2011 at 08:29 AM.