Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Looking for hi-end scope with no left side turret.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Looking for hi-end scope with no left side turret.

Ah I misread your post earlier for some reason I thought you wanted to have the windage moved around because your lefty.

Damn cell phones make it hard to read sometimes hahah.

As for USO glass quality I have no idea I am going to go look at one soon.
I would think for the price its on par with the zeiss and swaros but probably not the zeiss hensoldt.
Glass is something thats very individual based when you talk about scopes in the same price range.
I recently posted a thread on here about the sn-3 there was only one guy who replied I think his name was Jackel could try to PM him about that.

And I dont know of any one whos moved the ejector I can see why your gunsmith is not crazy about doing it ones you start modifying stuff like that its up in the air what could happen to your gun.

Last edited by Ian B; 04-13-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Platinum Member

I can tell you this, I am gearing up to sell my brand new MK 4 to fund a USO purchase if that tells you anything.

This may be a sin on LRH but check out Snipers Hide for uber info on the USO's. They are considered one of the top tier choices for glass with Hensoldt, Premier & Schmidt & Bender. So I am pretty certain they are on par with Zeiss & Swaro; not to mention they are THE MOST customizable scope on the market (i'm particularly fond the internal ACD & EREK knobs).

Don't forget my favorite attribute of USO scopes... MADE IN THE USA

BTW... Ian was right, it is the ERGO style AO (I didn't say that when I first posted) while the T-PAL is side focus

Last edited by Outlaw6.0; 04-13-2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Adders
Old 04-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Gold Member

Nightforce benchrest scopes, Leupold, Sighttron SII Big Skys can be found with the parallax on the front