Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Leupold reticle help needed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Silver Member
Leupold reticle help needed

I was thinking about a Leupold FXIII 12x AO target for one of current projects. It is now available with the long range duplex, and has a few hold points. I can't seem to find what the spacing is on the hold points. If anyone knows where to find it, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance. wk
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, who's face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt

Unread 11-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Silver Member
Go to - click on hunting & shooting - look on right lower screen to downloads and click downloads - scroll down to leupold ballistic aiming systems open it up and go to page 25. you can also save it on your computer. I have it downloaded I have the varmit reticle. Good luck
Unread 11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member
While u're on the internet go to all the optics companies and order their catalogs too. Many of them advertise their reticle subtensions there. That's the handiest of all resources for optics applications--the catalogs, IMO.