Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

leatherwood art rifle scope accuracy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Gold Member
I had the ML version on my Omega for 3-4 years, it worked well and was a no-think to get the range dialed in once it was calibrated. However, the overall quality was crap and it went out on me this year. I'd recommend something else...even the Barska I replaced it with is a step up.

AS for your post, you gave less than 24 hours, during the HOLIDAY SEASON, to get a response before your childish tantrum. Grow the hell up, leave, or both.

Unread 12-31-2007, 06:44 PM
you all deserve a heart felt apology...

hey, to all you here in the forum i want to sincerely apologize for my post last night...i have recently posted several messages on different forums and been either ignored or in some cases had responders be rude. however even with that said no one here did anything to deserve what i wrote in my last post. i hope you all except my apology and thank you for putting me in check as politly as you did and even still responding to my question......happy new year all and i look forward to more pleasant interaction(especially on my part) here in the forum.
Unread 01-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Silver Member

I am from the ARVN era but the ART is early 70's. The only tricky part was/ is matching your ballistics to the cam but a good reloader can do that easily. To answer, negative on the case. Overbore
Member, Revolutionary War Veterans Association
Unread 01-01-2008, 05:34 PM
hey overbore, thanks for the info. mine is not a ML series it is a civilian m-600 which is basicly calibrated for 223 thru 308 and out to 600 yards. to answer one of the other guys no i dont have the gren box that the ML series camr with. overbore you dont happen to know what grain weight reloaders are shooting for a barrel in .223 with a 1 in 9 right hand twist do you. and thanks again to all you guys for being as great as you have
Unread 01-01-2008, 08:45 PM
not an rvn era

hey bufflobob, no my leatherwood is not a rvn era it is the model m-600 tactical. i think probably a very civilianized version of the military sniper model. i got it because bushmaster, the co. that makes the rifle i have, sells it so i thought it would be the best choice for the gun but now im wondering if i made a poor choice. i havnt read anything good about the leatherwood scopes. i am planning on makeing my rifle a good long range coyote gun as well as use for prairie dogs and would like to figure out what tactical scope would be best choice for this work
Unread 01-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member

OK, I understand. I'll change my :mad: to
I may be the slowest guy on the mountain . . . . but . . . . I'm on the mountain!
Unread 01-02-2008, 09:00 PM
thanks roy