Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

kenton industries question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Silver Member

kenton industries question

are you guys able to make a scope turrit that show the wind like the ones huskemaw uses. elevation and windage shown on one turrit.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:32 PM

Re: kenton industries question

Hello tjonh2001;

Thank you for your question. Our basic turrets for elevation are come in four formats, tailored to the needs of the shooter. We have the Speed Dial, LR Hunter, Military, and the Target formats. As we provide custom solutions for many different manufacturers scope products, we do not put windage information on the elevation turrets. All of our windage information is placed on the windage turret. This keeps things simple and straightforward. Customers can order elevation or windage BDC's or both as they have the desire.

Very Kind Regards

Mark Kenton
President; Kenton Industries.
Kenton Industries
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM

K.I.

I Just want to take the time to thank you for such a great product.

I purchased your elevation knob for my long range precision rifle when I was starting out. I sent you my load info. muzzle velocity and environmental characteristics. Aside from practicing my shooting skills, your custom knob made me a much more accurate shooter quicker.

One other benefit is you can also count off the clicks on your knob settings to make data cards, and even going from 168gr. to 175gr. I just run the 175gr. data on a ballistics program and set up a data card for the 175gr. by 200yrds. +3 clicks, etc. I can dial quicker than my friends that count clicks and I can go to other distances quicker than my friends that count clicks and return to zero.

Great product. 3 of my shooting buddies now have them since shooting with me and seeing the benefits.

BTW, this pulled me out of the weeds for my first post here.

Cheers.

Last edited by shankster; 02-10-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Gold Member

Another question for Kenton: Do you have the new system for Leupold Vari X III scopes yet? The one that used to use the Stoney Point system. I dont see it yet on your website. Just wondering? Thanks for your fine products.

Jim
Old 02-10-2009, 01:29 PM

Hello MT4XFore

Thank you for your question. Yes , we have the new system for the Leupold "coin slot" scopes. We are taking orders at the present time. We should begin running the new knobs after February 18th.

Very Kind Regards

Mark Kenton
Kenton Industries
Old 02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
PUBLISHER

Mark, after working up loads on my new 243AI coyote rifle I'll be sending my data to you for a new cap. I love using them.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 02-20-2009, 01:32 AM

Len;

Thank you for the kind words. We'll be ready for your order as soon as you send it in.

Very Kind Regards

Mark Kenton
Kenton Industries