Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

IOR Scope support issue resolved!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2003, 01:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: IOR Scope support issue resolved!

Is the lighted crosshair adjustable on the IOR? This is the first complaint I've heard about the clarity in them FWIW. I like my crosshair lighting set very low, but I'd like it adjustable so I can make sure it isn't too bright, which is usually the problem. I know my NF NXS was set WAY too bright for my liking from the factory. When my crosshairs start to fade, that's the only time I want to see the light start to take over, just me maybe. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Jeff, glad to see you been taken care of... finally. I still have reservations about how I'd get taken care of if I had a problem, and how much trouble I'd have in the process of trying to get it done. It does seem Jim Maloney is the best avenue to take if your going to jump into one. However you did it, glad you got it worked out.

Ya know, if they had realized their initial response was the worst way to treat a customer and later offered to fix it and give you 1/2 off the next purchase or something for acting the way they did, that would have went along way with me, even though they jerked you around for quite some time over it initially. Bad news spreads much faster than good news ever does, so the good news better be damn good news to make up for the bad or it don't help a whole lot in the end.

When My NF didn't have the full range of adjustment they advertized and I wanted Jeff at Nightforce to take a look at it and see what the problem was, he had it back to me in Alaska FIXED in 48 hrs.... that's from the minute I shipped it to him too!! He explained that it wasn't cut deep enough for the turret and only had 89 MOA of adjustment, now it has 99 MOA. No charge, shipping one way is all I paid for. How's that for repair and turn around time! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2003, 09:44 PM
Bronze Member

Re: IOR Scope support issue resolved!

I had problem with what looked to be tooling shavings in my IOR, called Valdada explained my problem. From the time it left my hands and back was 11 days and on top of that they gave me a new scope. Thats better service than I've received from Leupold. IOR is trying to be a stand-up company, they'll get their issue's straighten out and then their reputation will shine [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]