Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

IOR question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Platinum Member
Re: IOR question

I could retype the answer(well at least the red-neck answer) but its already been covered and explained better than I can.

My IOR 3-18x42mm

IOR Glass Comparison
"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Unread 04-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Silver Member
Re: IOR question

Originally Posted by pressman View Post
.... I love everything about the one i have... used it many times but it is a 4 X 14 X 50mm. I know that if it is light enough for me to see ( and safe to shoot) that when i look through the scope it usually is even a little better than my eyes. ...
For the same money, you can get a Swarovski in about the same max power with a larger objective. I can look through my Swarovski when it is too dark to shoot, but the scope enables me to see things that I can't see with the naked eye. If you need or want twilight or dusk performance, get a Swarovski. I do own an IOR, but it doesn't even come close to my Swarovski when the sun goes down.