Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

The thread is closed

Huskemaw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Silver Member

Re: Huskemaw?

Tikkamike sounds like he is just too advanced for us poor souls still dealing with mundane things like spelling, capitalization, syntax and coherent thought progression. His continued venting bores me and by their responses it sounds like Blipelt, Pophill, Topbrass,Greyfox, Wingnut and Cowboy as well. It is one thing to be a contrarian thinker and another to be in a world of your own. If his self-professed competence with optics is so profound, why does it not carry over to his ability to communicate said critque of the Huskemaw's short comings within this forum. Me think his focus problems are caused NOT by optical aberrations. You know Mike we would probably take you more seriously if your postings were self edited or do you just get in too much of a hurry to get it on paper before you lose it entirely.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Platinum Member

I was writing on my phone while in Walmart so excuse the improper english. And the thread really doesn't interest me that much anymore I just like how much it upsets devout huskemaw fans. The Scopes are not what botw claims. They do work. But they aren't the best nor the easiest to operate or the.most durable.

If this thread is such a drag to your intellectual superiority why are you reading it? You have nothing worthwhile to add why say anything? Are you familiar with the old saying that goes something like "better to keep you mouth shut and let everyone think you are a fool rather than open your mouth and prove them right"? So please Mr. Texan keep you individual bashing to yourself. This is not a board to fight amongst eachother but to learn from eachothers experience. So far I have seen you bring nothing to the table but a vendeta for me because I don't like a scope that you over paid for.

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 08-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Silver Member

I was bored and now I'm having fun. You were probably typing not writing on your phone. Most sentences do NOT begin with "AND". English should be capitalized. Periods usually only appear at the end of a sentence. "Eachother" is really two words. I may have overpaid for a scope but at least I did NOT do it twice; with the second time being after I had proclaimed the product a piece of "junk" on a national forum. If this topic doesn't interest you anymore, why did you respond to my post in 13 minutes?

Last edited by CRaTxn; 08-02-2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member

OK you win the spelling B... Dang it! The reason I have bought 2 is I got the first one for $525 and knew I could sell it easily for a several hundred dollar profit, and I did. the second one I only paid 700and decided to actually try it out before I sold it. And ( <theres that pesky "and" at the begining of a sentence again and I am even at a computer this time!) the reason I replied so quickly is I got an email notification on my phone and I always read them right away unless of course I am in bed then I read them the next morning.

I am done talking to you becase now all I want to do is argue with you which is pointless and probably against forum rules. its not fair to everyone else on this board that is actually here to talk guns... your going to keep pointing out things like my grammatical incompetence to try and distract attention away from the fact that you really dont have an argument on this subject your just mad that I dont like your scope so you want to attack me in any way that you can. If you absolutely feel the need to argue with me send me a PM or email me at michaelnewton83@gmail.com heck even call me or text me at (307)250-7478 and tell me how much you hate me or fax me your middle finger at (307)568-9335. Whatever does it for ya buddy.

To everyone else I appologize that I let some self proclaimed genius get the best of me and distract from the subject of the thread.

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 AM
PUBLISHER

Time to close this thread.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
The thread is closed