Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Got my m700 300 rum thinking about geting the burris C4 ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Bronze Member

Got my m700 300 rum thinking about geting the burris C4 ?

so i got a 60% off coupon from burris for military discount ...AWESOME BTW.. anyways i dont have a ton of cash to spend but this c4 looks awesome 4.5-14x adjutable paralex and come with a custom elevation in yardage with a 10mph moa wind hold off for your specific load for free what do you guys think id like to shoot to 1k with this rifle not compeition but i want a good hunting scope that can reach out and touch a animal i have the rifle it came with a nike prostaff 3-9x50 bdc but i dont like the guess work of hold over type scopes too much want some imput the c4 list for 600 bucks but i can get it for 240 bucks !
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Got my m700 300 rum thinking about geting the burris C4 ?-photo-3-.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Got my m700 300 rum thinking about geting the burris C4 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCPAHunter View Post
so i got a 60% off coupon from burris for military discount ...AWESOME BTW.. anyways i dont have a ton of cash to spend but this c4 looks awesome 4.5-14x adjutable paralex and come with a custom elevation in yardage with a 10mph moa wind hold off for your specific load for free what do you guys think id like to shoot to 1k with this rifle not compeition but i want a good hunting scope that can reach out and touch a animal i have the rifle it came with a nike prostaff 3-9x50 bdc but i dont like the guess work of hold over type scopes too much want some imput the c4 list for 600 bucks but i can get it for 240 bucks !
here is the link for the scope C4 Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics