Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Good NV binocular and scope recommendation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Gold Member

Good NV binocular and scope recommendation.

Hey everyone,

My dad has decided to buy some night vision gear. Gen 3 or better. He has given me the task to finding out what to buy, like usual .

So, any help or recommendations on some good Night vision binoculars and or scopes would be good. These would be used for predators, racoons, and hogs out to whatever distance we can see them and feel comfortable shooting.

If you know of a good infrared scope or optic that doesnt cost 5 digits that would also be interesting to hear about.

Thanks,
Oliver
Old 04-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Silver Member

Re: Good NV binocular and scope recommendation.

contact victor at TNVC he will have any night vision equiptment you will ever want. Also check out Vectronix AG: HOME cant have a night scope without a night laser range finder. But be prepared to empty your bank account.