close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

fixed power?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Platinum Member

fixed power?

:confused: Can anybody help me in deciding to place a fixed power scope on my f-class? 308nate is in the process of building me a 6X47 lapua for f-class. I have a IOR 6-24 right now for it, but I have to pick up another scope for a light hunter he is building for me also for my main rifle in a 7wsm. I don't want to make the wrong decision. Nobody has stictly a fixed I can talk to around here. I was thinking of a leupold comp. series, another IOR variable or a nightforce nxs.

brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran