Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

FFP vs SFP help please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Bronze Member

FFP vs SFP help please!

Can someone please explain the differences between the two and when it's best to use one over the other.

Thank you...
Old 01-10-2014, 06:21 AM
Bronze Member

Re: FFP vs SFP help please!

A good article on this subject

Primal Rights • Primal Rights -- Rifle Sighting Systems - Part 3: SFP vs FFP
Old 01-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Platinum Member

Also if you type your thread title in the search box at the top right hand corner of the forum you will get a plethora of results!

Ffp vs sfp - Google Search

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures/Ongoing Shooting Thread
Old 01-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O. Shooter View Post
Also if you type your thread title in the search box at the top right hand corner of the forum you will get a plethora of results!

Ffp vs sfp - Google Search
Is that really a good way to treat a new member? Instead of trusting something I found on google I thought it was better to ask fellow members for the information. If you didn't want to add to the thread other than try and belittle me by stating the obvious you should have ignored my post!

I thought this was a friendly place but I guess I was mistaken. Sorry to have bothered you, it won't happen again...
Old 01-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Platinum Member

Hey Man

The search function is for the forum and related LRH topics such as your query. The ffp/sfp debate or discussion is a weekly thread on the forum and can be found utilizing this function! This is a friendly forum and I was only trying to help! My response was in no way disrespectful or in an attempt to belittle you or anyone! Sorry you took it that way!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures/Ongoing Shooting Thread
Old 01-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngelCD View Post
Is that really a good way to treat a new member? Instead of trusting something I found on google I thought it was better to ask fellow members for the information. If you didn't want to add to the thread other than try and belittle me by stating the obvious you should have ignored my post!

I thought this was a friendly place but I guess I was mistaken. Sorry to have bothered you, it won't happen again...
That search function related in up right is the most useful tool on this site and is custom set up for this site ONLY. Welcome and as you learn your way around site you will find yourself using it many times, or to find a thread you wanted to review. There are many topics here that have been thoroughly covered here many times.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngelCD View Post
Is that really a good way to treat a new member? Instead of trusting something I found on google I thought it was better to ask fellow members for the information. If you didn't want to add to the thread other than try and belittle me by stating the obvious you should have ignored my post! I thought this was a friendly place but I guess I was mistaken. Sorry to have bothered you, it won't happen again...
Welcome to LRH. This is a friendly site and a great resource for information on hunting and shooting. The search function is usually overlooked by new members. I think C. O. Shooter was truly being helpful. His tone did not sound belittling to me.

For more detail on rifle scope optics see this article: http://www.highpoweroptics.com/optic...rial-i-55.html

www.HighPowerOptics.com
Sports Optics
Rifle Scope Installation Tool Kits for Rent