Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

conquest or monarch?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Platinum Member

Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2678 View Post
You sure? I'm just wondering if you've got enough time left today to call all the other scope makers and find out where they are made and with what parts so the rest of us can sleep tonight too?
I would if I wanted to Mr. Smartass. I was just attempting to blow away the ******** you and a few others wish to spred across the BB and internet. Fine FACTS first them post them....not something you dreamed up and pulled out of your rectum!
Old 05-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
I would if I wanted to Mr. Smartass. I was just attempting to blow away the ******** you and a few others wish to spred across the BB and internet. Fine FACTS first them post them....not something you dreamed up and pulled out of your rectum!

Hey I was told that by ZEISS CS early last yr over the phone, either way I could give a rats ass where they are made.... but I must say I feel sooo much better knowing that all 3 of my conquests are made in a separate factory now vs in the meopta factory...at the end of the day who really gives a flyin F#ck where they are assembled, made, parts originated etc. Only blowhard chest beaters care where their beloved equipment is made and go out of thier way to point it out.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
Boy! Reading the "poop" some of these waddies post is exciting to say the least. I think at times I could use a hit off their crack pipes to get the same sort of dreams....
Ah, it's the internet man.....Everybody knows everything.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Platinum Member

If everyone knew some of the Taiwanese sweatshops that some of the parts in their $3,000+ scopes came from, they'd probably crap a gold brick.....

NF scopes use alot of parts from Japan.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Platinum Member

I removed this post. Im not going to argue with this waddie that knows basically nothing.!