Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

conquest or monarch?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 AM
Gold Member

Re: conquest or monarch?

Last I heard from Zeiss CS is that Meopta assembles the conquest line of scope for Zeiss in thier NY plant. The HD, Diavari & Hensoldt line are made entirely in Germany.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2678 View Post
Last I heard from Zeiss CS is that Meopta assembles the conquest line of scope for Zeiss in thier NY plant. The HD, Diavari & Hensoldt line are made entirely in Germany.
again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

11:30 Eastern time....5/15/2013
Old 05-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

Thanks for the clarification Sully. Like I said earlier....Just more internet rumor BS.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
again....WRONGO!!

Calm down sally or you'll get an aneurism...
Old 05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2678 View Post
Calm down sally or you'll get an aneurism...

The handle ISNT "sally" waddie...and I wont get any sort of aneurism because my blood pressure is normal and Im not a bit excited
Old 05-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
Thanks for the clarification Sully. Like I said earlier....Just more internet rumor BS.

Boy! Reading the "poop" some of these waddies post is exciting to say the least. I think at times I could use a hit off their crack pipes to get the same sort of dreams....
Old 05-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
The handle ISNT "sally" waddie...and I wont get any sort of aneurism because my blood pressure is normal and Im not a bit excited
You sure? I'm just wondering if you've got enough time left today to call all the other scope makers and find out where they are made and with what parts so the rest of us can sleep tonight too?