Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics


Reply

conquest or monarch?

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #15  
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 AM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 568
Re: conquest or monarch?

Last I heard from Zeiss CS is that Meopta assembles the conquest line of scope for Zeiss in thier NY plant. The HD, Diavari & Hensoldt line are made entirely in Germany.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 1,912
Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2678 View Post
Last I heard from Zeiss CS is that Meopta assembles the conquest line of scope for Zeiss in thier NY plant. The HD, Diavari & Hensoldt line are made entirely in Germany.
again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

11:30 Eastern time....5/15/2013
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 6,289
Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

11:30 Eastern time....5/15/2013
Thanks for the clarification Sully. Like I said earlier....Just more internet rumor BS.
__________________
"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns..." - Bob Lee Swagger

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 568
Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

11:30 Eastern time....5/15/2013

Calm down sally or you'll get an aneurism...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 1,912
Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2678 View Post
Calm down sally or you'll get an aneurism...

The handle ISNT "sally" waddie...and I wont get any sort of aneurism because my blood pressure is normal and Im not a bit excited
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 1,912
Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
Thanks for the clarification Sully. Like I said earlier....Just more internet rumor BS.

Boy! Reading the "poop" some of these waddies post is exciting to say the least. I think at times I could use a hit off their crack pipes to get the same sort of dreams....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 568
Re: conquest or monarch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
The handle ISNT "sally" waddie...and I wont get any sort of aneurism because my blood pressure is normal and Im not a bit excited
You sure? I'm just wondering if you've got enough time left today to call all the other scope makers and find out where they are made and with what parts so the rest of us can sleep tonight too?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC