Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Computerized reticle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
Re: Computerized reticle

Digger49r,

You can get one from me, but I have to clean up the details and finish the copywright proccess. The cost of the Reloaders Archive program is 39 bucks and it now includes this reticle feature. The cost of this program has not increased due to this addition. The reticle program by itself would be around 20 bucks or so, I still have to iron out those details.

I would be interested in sending someone a simplified version to do a review if anyone is interested.
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (how bad your last shot was, how big the group is going to be, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 11-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Bronze Member

Michael,
I'm very interested in trying that system,sounds like just the ticket and the price seems more then reasonable. I'm using a 5.5 x 22 NXS with the Mil-Dot reticle on my 300 RUM Sendero. Let me know when you get things worked out.My E-M is kcole@goredlake.com
Old 11-02-2003, 09:25 AM

meichele,
I have a NF NXS 5.5x22 w/ R2 and would also be interested in getting one of your programs. Please email me, wambo3@netzero.net.
Thanks,
Wayne
Old 11-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska

Premier's 2nd Gen Mil-Dot is also going to be included.

Completed: Mil-Dot, NF's Mil-Dot, NF's NP-R2

To be completed: NF's NP-1RR, Premier's 2nd Gen Mil-Dot.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanx [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (how bad your last shot was, how big the group is going to be, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Silver Member

meichele

Congradulations. Well done.

I have similar software written which superimposes the reticles over drop charts.

I think this may differ from yours. I presume your display is a through the scope view. This is a very nice idea.

Currently I am just writing these charts out to static gif charts.

Rgds