Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Case for Swarovski LRF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Bronze Member

Case for Swarovski LRF?

Has anyone found a high quality case for the Swarovski range finder? Preferably something made of Cordura and padded that is meant to go on a belt. This baby is going to get thrashed if i don't get it in something!

Thanks for any replies
Old 12-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Case for Swarovski LRF?

I'd contact the manufacturer and get an original fitted case. With that being said, how about this:
Swarovski Bino Case
Old 12-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Bronze Member

I did not see that on thier web site but I think your are right, giving them a call would be a good idea. Thanks.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Platinum Member

I carry mine in the field in the holster, always on the side opposite to were I carry my rifle. The rest of the time it is in a little canvas zippered case I found in Home Depot that works perfectly. These cases come in sets of three, one inside the other etc. Two beige and one black one I believe. They are in the section where the carpenter belts and knee-pads are kept. I carry the laser in the holster and one spare battery in the little case.
Old 12-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Sponsor

I carry mine in a Blackhawk shotshell case.

Shawn

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659
Old 12-24-2005, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member

I'm confused about something [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] why don't any of you guys have the original factory case? They do come with cases; don't they?
Old 12-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Platinum Member

Varmint Hunter:

They don't come with a factory case, they come with the belt holster/holder only. I contacted Swarovski to see if they made a case and they don't. They did send me a small, black, zippered, non-padded case free of charge but it's not really worth much. Does the no case thing bother me? Not at all. Would I buy their range finder again? In a heartbeat!

I can't use it when it's in a case so the case thing is not that big a deal to me. When in the field it's always on a harness around my neck. In the truck the range finder, binoculars, Palm, Kestrel and spotting scope always lay on the seat right beside me ready to use.

I have a nice hard, padded, compartmentalized case that I carry binoculars, range finder, Palm, Kestrel etc. in. When I walk out the door to the truck all I have to do is grab the one case and I've got everything. Same with the range bag and everything I need in it to go shooting. Makes it a lot easier.