Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Cancelling Seekins Order

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 02:06 PM

Cancelling Seekins Order

After exhausting all other forms of communication I am cancelling my Seekins Ring and Base order that I have been waiting on for over a month and a half. I have left messages and written e-mails but to no avail. Although I have heard many good things about Glen on this website I am highly disappointed with his service. Midway USA will have my nightforce rings and bases here in a couple of more days so hopefully I will have time to at least sight my gun in before the rifle opener on august 9th. So if anyone here is friends with or knows Mr Seekins please let him know that I am cancelling my order.

Alek Friedrichsen
Old 07-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MighteyWhiteHunter View Post
After exhausting all other forms of communication I am cancelling my Seekins Ring and Base order that I have been waiting on for over a month and a half. I have left messages and written e-mails but to no avail. Although I have heard many good things about Glen on this website I am highly disappointed with his service. Midway USA will have my nightforce rings and bases here in a couple of more days so hopefully I will have time to at least sight my gun in before the rifle opener on august 9th. So if anyone here is friends with or knows Mr Seekins please let him know that I am cancelling my order.

Alek Friedrichsen

That's too bad. I've got rings and base on order as well for a month now. However, I've called and talked to him 2x out of 3.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Silver Member

He has been made aware. We are getting a decent size shipment of rings and bases very soon, and would be able to ship this week.

Scott
Old 07-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Bronze Member

Im sorry to hear that Alek, I will look at my emails monday and see if i have missed you for some reason? I was out thursday and friday and will see if i have a mesage from you monday. I apologize if i have missed you, but i dont have anyone on my call back list that hasnt been tried at least once. We have been running a few weeks behind since we started and 4 weeks is about average.

Last edited by heatseekins; 07-28-2008 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Silver Member

My order took nearly three months, but as most say it was worth the wait.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Bronze Member

Alek,
I'm in the shop and just going over some notes. It looks like i did speak with you sometime last week and confirmed your address. My note says you were going to call back with your payment info so i could ship the order because what i had doesn't work. The order date was 6-20 placed online. 4 weeks is fairly typical when i have all of the info needed. I only see one email from you and it was prior to your online order. I went thru voice mails this morning and i have one from Friday 7-25 from you about payment info. I was in and out Friday and just hadn't gotten a chance to call you back.

I am going to leave this up to you, so give me a call today if you want to continue with your order or as you wish i will void it if i don't hear from you.

Last edited by heatseekins; 07-28-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Platinum Member

I guess some people don't relize that you don't get what you want the day your order it. Hell from what I'm seeing in the gun industry a 4 week wait is minimal , with 10-20 being the norm.

I plan to make an order with Glenn in the next week or so and do so with no worry about when I get my stuff due to the fact that I know when I get it it will e top quality and I'm sure I'll recieve it in a timely manner.

Alek , I sure hope you don't plan to order a McMillan A-5 stock anytime soon ora barrel from Kreiger , action from Bat , US optics scope or any other top end stuff thats currently about a 12 week wait if you lucky.