close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Reply

Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #29  
Unread 09-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London
Posts: 180
Re: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner665 View Post
600 yards is all I will ever ask of it...my rifle is just a 30-06.

I have not been home yet to try out the G-Force, but from what I'm understanding here it will suit my needs just fine.
RR665, are you Over Seas???

G-Force and a 30-06, Thats a just about Perfect along with a Trophy Buck and a Tall Beer.

take Care John
Reply With Quote
  •   #30  
    Unread 09-03-2013, 06:36 PM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 536
    Re: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mildot1960 View Post
    RR665, are you Over Seas???

    G-Force and a 30-06, Thats a just about Perfect along with a Trophy Buck and a Tall Beer.

    take Care John
    I'm in the US...
    Reply With Quote

      #31  
    Unread 09-25-2013, 06:40 PM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 536
    Re: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

    I've been playing around with the G-Force 1300 some the last couple of days...


    I like it, the red readout is fine....perfectly visible even in bright daylight.


    I have ranged trees, cows, horses, buildings, etc...it spits out ranges, even long ones at nearly 1,300 yards, very quickly...about 2 seconds.

    Trees between 600-800 yards...it gives the range almost as soon as you hit the button.

    The farthest thing I've ranged so far is a tree at 1,276 yards....farthest thing with fur was a horse at 687 yards.

    Its a very small little unit, fits nicely in the hand and all buttons are within reach...looks pretty neat too...mine is the camo version, camo was all they had in stock when I ordered.

    So far, so good...
    Reply With Quote
      #32  
    Unread 09-25-2013, 06:58 PM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: London
    Posts: 180
    Re: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ridgerunner665 View Post
    I've been playing around with the G-Force 1300 some the last couple of days...


    I like it, the red readout is fine....perfectly visible even in bright daylight.


    I have ranged trees, cows, horses, buildings, etc...it spits out ranges, even long ones at nearly 1,300 yards, very quickly...about 2 seconds.

    Trees between 600-800 yards...it gives the range almost as soon as you hit the button.

    The farthest thing I've ranged so far is a tree at 1,276 yards....farthest thing with fur was a horse at 687 yards.

    Its a very small little unit, fits nicely in the hand and all buttons are within reach...looks pretty neat too...mine is the camo version, camo was all they had in stock when I ordered.

    So far, so good...
    Good, Nice one Ridge, I'm glad you are giving it a workout, have you tried shooting using the G-Force's formulas yet?? I am dying to get out and try it but due to health Im stuck in doors for a while.

    John
    Reply With Quote
      #33  
    Unread 09-25-2013, 08:12 PM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 536
    Re: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mildot1960 View Post
    Good, Nice one Ridge, I'm glad you are giving it a workout, have you tried shooting using the G-Force's formulas yet?? I am dying to get out and try it but due to health Im stuck in doors for a while.

    John
    No...haven't tried the formulas yet...might not ever, because I zero at 250 yards and thats not an option in the rangefinder.
    Reply With Quote
      #34  
    Unread 09-25-2013, 08:34 PM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: London
    Posts: 180
    Re: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

    Well thats going to be a problem right between 2-300, lol

    john
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes


    Similar Threads for: Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Bushnell 1300 vs Vortex Ranger 1000 Greywolf18 Equipment Discussions 5 01-01-2013 08:11 PM
    Bushnell G Force 1300 Rangefinder Mike027 Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 8 08-11-2012 02:50 PM
    Bushnell Gforce 1300 rangefinder ? clambdin Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 1 06-23-2012 08:25 PM
    Bushnell 300 rangefinder Magmaniac Guns For Sale 0 02-08-2004 07:26 PM
    NEW Bushnell 1300 Laser Range finder Donham Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 0 07-20-2003 08:05 PM


    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC