Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Burris warranty repair!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Silver Member

Burris warranty repair!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know how impressed i am with burris and there warranty repair service. I have a black diamond 6x24 that the reticale detached on one side, I called and they said send it in, we will take care of it asap, they had the scope repaired and back to me in 2 weeks from the date i sent it! I put it back on the gun and it was preforming great I ran it up and down and every thing was perfect !

WildWorks Outdoor TV

Away Outdoor TV.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Silver Member

Re: Burris warranty repair!!!!

GOOD TO HEAR. I always like a happy ending! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My leupold repair was just as good. I wish every company backed their products like our two expierences.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:15 PM

Re: Burris warranty repair!!!!

I also had a good experience recently with the Burris warranty department. I received a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope from a dealer on the internet and opened up the sealed box only to find that the scope had a very noticeable blemish on the finish near the adjustment housing. I emailed Burris and they said they would replace it with a new scope, no problem. I recevied a brand new replacement within a couple of weeks and could not be more pleased with the way everything was handled. I will definitely buy a Burris scope again in the future. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]