Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Burris C4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Silver Member

Burris C4

Saw the banner ad for the Burris C4. Purchased this scope in the 4.5X-14X in the 1 inch tube. This is my first Burris and I am happy with the purchase. I wanted to get another VX-6 but the funds just were not there.

The Burris has nice glass, a recticle that is not to thick for long shots, and nice wind recticle. I loaded up my .243 for a predator/varmint load and get a free turret matched to my load from Burris. I entered my info. on line and got an email the next morning the turret was on the way. At only $60 I plan to buy one for the deer load I worked up for the gun as well.

Overall, a nice scope with many features I like at a fair price.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Gold Member

Re: Burris C4

I have been wondering about this scope, I asked about it some time back with Zero response, I guess it is a bit new to get many reviews. To me, the one (and important) potential downfall is if the adjustments aren't trully repeatable. If they are, this will be a great buy in optics, no doubt about it!
Please let us know how it goes with your custom turrents.