Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Bullseyecamera Target Camera system

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Silver Member

Re: Bullseyecamera Target Camera system

So thats a wifi camera going to the wireless router which you connet to with a laptop? Will the software accomodate more than one camera?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Platinum Member

Pm me a link to where I can purchase one online I am willing to give it a try. I get tired of driving to the target and plan on having AC current near enough to run an extension cord very soon.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:26 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddybo View Post
Pm me a link to where I can purchase one online I am willing to give it a try. I get tired of driving to the target and plan on having AC current near enough to run an extension cord very soon.
You can order direct from Bullseye Camera Systems - The Ultimate Target Camera, Shooting Camera and Long Range Shooting Camera

We will be shipping in the month of November via UPS ground (free).
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by topbrass View Post
So thats a wifi camera going to the wireless router which you connet to with a laptop? Will the software accomodate more than one camera?
That is planned and in development - it may not be in the initial release but will be available shortly. All software updates are free of charge.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
PUBLISHER

Email sent.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

We have been asked how the system works on steel targets so we went out to the Big K Guest Ranch in Elkton, OR and did a little demonstration video.

There is a little glare on the video since we just shot it real-time as we were shooting. Our shooter today was Bruce Bangeman the 2011 NBRSA 1000 yard champion shooting a 6mm rifle.

We painted the target white prior to the shoot so the software could see the impacted points. The steel swings a bit so we let it settle down for a few seconds so the software could recognize the shot. If the steel was held on the bottom or sides to prevent the free swinging the time to see the shot would be greatly reduced.

Here is a link to the youtube video:
Old 06-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Silver Member

Thought I'd give this a bump to see if any LRH members have had a chance to check this system out yet.