Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Silver Member

Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam

I am ready to purchase a long range target camera system. Does anyone have experience with both of these camera systems?
Remote Video Spotting System 775-852-9449 Target Camera TargetCam
Bullseye Camera Systems - The Ultimate Target Camera, Shooting Camera and Long Range Shooting Camera
Old 08-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Silver Member

Re: Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam

I am the proud owner of the Bullseye 1000 yard model. Mine is limited to 300 yards but it is so much fun that I hate to part with it even for a week. I would miss it, I couldn't resist the pun. It is the first camera system I have seen at my club so I do not have experience with any other. I need more distance, at least 550 yards, but otherwise I am happy. The battery seems to last about 4 hours. It is very slow to charge. Overnight at least.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam-p1020099.jpg   Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam-p1020095.jpg  

Old 08-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam

Our system should reach 1000+ yards with no problem - it sounds as if something is not right with your kit - I believe you contacted our office and we are going to do a full swap - we'll send the kit out so you have your replacement, then we can get the older one back so you won't be without a kit.

We run the batteries 5+ hours all the time, I am sure once you get the replacement kit things will work as you need. If not, of course contact us and we'll make sure you are up and running!