close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Bracket or Mount for Bigeyes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-08-2002, 08:57 PM

Bracket or Mount for Bigeyes

Where would one find a bracket or mount for a set of Bigeyes using two Bushnell Spacemasters? Also what would the appox. cost be? After reading the posts about how great these are I am thinking about making a set. Thanks in advance for the information.

Unread 09-08-2002, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Bracket or Mount for Bigeyes

I have a bracket for two spacemasters for sale if you wish.

It will cost $200.00 shipped to you.

Later
DC
Unread 11-28-2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Cassel View Post
I have a bracket for two spacemasters for sale if you wish.

It will cost $200.00 shipped to you.

Later
DC
hi do you have brackets for spotting scopes ? to make a set of big eyes i'm looking for a set for my meopta S1-75 MM can't find them or who makes them let me know thanks....
Unread 11-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Platinum Member

Contact Bruce Baer in pa. Just Google. Bruce Baer Gunsmithing
Unread 11-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Bronze Member

Hello, I have done already what you want to do. Believe me, you do want to do it.
My Big eyes have had fellow shooters drooling at the precise optical accuracy of shooting long range matches and spotting hits on targets. These spotters also have spotted Mule deer lying in shade under a tree surrounded by brush at long distances when higher power optics could not see them.

A mount for these must be colimated properly in order to get the proper optical advantage a binocular has over a spotting scope. Jerry Phillips is your man at Metal Tech inc. 265 Airport road, New Castle, Delaware 19720. Obviously, this mounting is not strapping two spotting scopes in parallel on an aluminum plate. You gain virtually nothing by this method. You will absolutely need a Bogen or really heavy duty tripod to hold this setup stable.

I wish you well in this and hope you do not skimp as this route is the very best way. Long after you have forgotten the price you will benefit from the advantages. I share nothing with Mr. Phillips, but benefit from his excellent workmanship.
Gene S. in NM
Unread 11-29-2015, 05:26 PM

thanks for the info John...