Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Binocular Harness

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Binocular Harness

I love my Alaskan Guide Creations pack. Great guy to order from. He sent one to me to see if I liked it, without any payment. It showed up, it looked great, so I sent him a check. Using it in the field is great.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Silver Member

I bought an FHF this year. Plan to use it bow hunting in GA in two weeks. Then I will be using it on a backpack hunt in Wyoming in October. The straps seem to work well with a backpack. I can report on it after those hunts.
Gordon
Old 09-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz4me2 View Post
I love my Alaskan Guide Creations pack. Great guy to order from. He sent one to me to see if I liked it, without any payment. It showed up, it looked great, so I sent him a check. Using it in the field is great.
I've used one for the last couple years. They are great and I wouldn't use any other case. Best case for the money hands down. Especially since I just scored 3 on Ebay for $45 each.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Bronze Member

I have the FHF Bino harness and really like it. I cannot compare it to any others because its my first. I almost bought the Sitka harness because it would match most of my camo but the FHF comes in Kryptek Outlander and that matches the rest of my gear.