Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Binocular Harness

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Silver Member

Re: Binocular Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully2 View Post
Same deal...sure. The OP asked about what to hold BINO'S...and before very many posts guys are pointing the fingers at "Alice Packs" to carry everything there is?? I dont want all the weight of the world hung off my shoulders...I carry it on my hips
The O.P. Asked what we use. This is what I use. It is exactly like the Bino-buddy systems posted here but the bino is inside a protective case. You can let your optics get ruined all you want. Me, I will keep mine protected, clean, and dry. It is every bit as fast as the others as well and totally silent. Don't knock it till you try it.

Badlands binocase - Hunting

I am not retracting my post! This is hands down one of the best options out there!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sako7STW View Post
The O.P. Asked what we use. This is what I use. It is exactly like the Bino-buddy systems posted here but the bino is inside a protective case. You can let your optics get ruined all you want. Me, I will keep mine protected, clean, and dry. It is every bit as fast as the others as well and totally silent. Don't knock it till you try it.

Badlands binocase - Hunting

I am not retracting my post! This is hands down one of the best options out there!
I agree with ya---I was just trying to make a point. I've about tried them all also and I do like the harnass'es but I find the "packs" more to my liking and certainly a whole lot move versatile.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 08-29-2013, 08:51 AM
Platinum Member

At $130 a piece Id buy a couple of them if I were you.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:28 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Alaska Guide Creations are $79.95. I can't afford a hundred and 30 bucks----I'm still waiting for my stimulus check...........

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 08-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Platinum Member

My set up was $5 for the buckles and I had plenty of strap kicking around. My packs, rigs, any thing I own are customized by me. My bow fanny has double hooks for no hand carry and classing. My rifle I front carry a light rifle and binos off front easy glassing. I have spent 60 days a field many seasons working out the details
Old 08-30-2013, 02:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
We bought 4 of them on Ebay last year and gave them out for Christmas presents to the men of the family. Found them for $55 each. Worse part is we have to check them to make sure we are grabbing the right one LOL. With patience, one can always find a good deal.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:52 AM

I got the Kuiu bino system about a month ago and it's a great design and works very well.