Best Scope for around $300
I am looking for the best value on a scope for under $300. I will be shooting less than 600 yards with a 5.56/.223 caliber rifle. The scope will be used for target and hunting. Here are some of the ones I am considering:
· Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9x40
· Millett 4-16x50 Tactical Rifle scope
· Leupold Vx-2 3-9x40 Mt Dpx
· Leupold VX-II 2-7x33mm Rifle Scope
· Burris 3X-9X-40mm Fullfield II Tactical Riflescopes
· Leupold 3-9x50mm Rifleman Rifle Scope 58160
· Nikon 6430 Buckmaster Scope 3-9x50
· Weaver V-16 4-16 x 42 mm
· Leatherwood / Hi-Lux Optics 4-16x50 ATR
However, I am open to any suggestions.
Last edited by maelstrommage; 10-23-2011 at 11:07 AM.