Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Baush & Lomb rifle scope repairs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Silver Member

Baush & Lomb rifle scope repairs

Would anyone know who or where I could get a Baush & Lomb Riflescope repaired?

When I bought it 30+ years ago it was the best scope I owned. The elevation and windage won't track consistantly anymore yet the glass is still bright and clear even at 24X.

"In the beginning of a change, the PATRIOT is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it cost nothing to be a PATRIOT." ~ Mark Twain 1904 ~

"The 'tolerant' left has come full circle... and has now become what they so despised."
Old 01-22-2012, 11:21 AM
Silver Member

Re: Baush & Lomb rifle scope repairs

Contact Bushnell, it is a sub of Baush & Lomb. I had an old Banner (1984?) fixed 2? years ago. They fixed it and sent a note - " these are the last parts in existence for that scope. Good luck. If a company lives on its service , that should tell you how good their product is.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Silver Member

Re: Baush & Lomb rifle scope repairs

Thanks redhead, I sent an email to them this morning based on some research I was able to do over the weekend. But I'm losing hope because someone else with a B&L scope told me on Saturday that he couldn't get his repaired last year. I was hoping to find someone independent - if that person exists.

Then again, if this is an otherwise hopeless endeavour, I might have something else to tinker with. yep! right after I tackle the 836,846,241 other things I have on the plate already

"In the beginning of a change, the PATRIOT is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it cost nothing to be a PATRIOT." ~ Mark Twain 1904 ~

"The 'tolerant' left has come full circle... and has now become what they so despised."