Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Anything wrong with Huskemaw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Silver Member

Anything wrong with Huskemaw?

Is there anything worng with the Huskemaw scopes? Or is my zeiss just as good?
Old 02-22-2014, 08:37 PM
Silver Member

Re: Anything wrong with Huskemaw?

Depends on which Zeiss you have. I really like the reticles on the Huskemaws for wind compensation. I also like the simplicity of the turret system with the wind value on the turret.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Silver Member

conquest 4.5x14 with turrets. I read somewhere where they weren't that good of a scope but cant remember where. I like them from what I have seen.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
conquest 4.5x14 with turrets. I read somewhere where they weren't that good of a scope but cant remember where. I like them from what I have seen.
Ahhh that settles it if you read it somewhere on the internet it has to be true. No seriously I own 4 of them along with Zeiss' and Nightforces I have never had an issue with any of these scopes. Back to the Huskemaws glass is equal to my Nightforces turrets are very acurate and as I said before I really like the reticle along with the wind compensation on the turret itself very fast and simple to use. The only reticle on the market I like better than the one on the Huskemaw is the one on the G7 version of the Nightforce but you are talking an extra $ 750