Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Anyone here ever use a Hammers scope?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 11:52 AM

Anyone here ever use a Hammers scope?

These things seem to be selling quite well on EBay with good feedback and I'm just curious if anyone here has one or has used one?

I've got my eye on an 8-32x56mm

Now, I know most of you are thinking "It's made in China and can't be good cause it's cheap.... you get what you pay.... don't waste your money, buy quality glass blah blah blah"

I thought the same thing the first time I heard of Center Point, yet mine has been holding up great for years

That being said, I don't want to be a guinea pig

I just ask that you please refrain from posting unless you have first hand experience with these scopes (not what you heard someone's buddy's uncle said about them)

That way we can get at least get a fair idea of their quality (or lack of)

Rick