Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

Adding target turrets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Gold Member

Adding target turrets

I have aBushnell 3200 that I was wondering if I could have target turrets added to. I searched and found that Leupold and Zeiss will do it in their custom shop. I was wondering if there were aftermarket knobs that might be able to screw down in place of the dial adjustments under the caps of a regular scope.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Adding target turrets

Might try calling Stoney Point--make sure and talk to one of the folks that really know which may not be the first person that answers the phone. They don't list Bushnell, but I thought in talking to them a couple of years ago that their threads might match up on a couple of other manufactures--maybe Bushnell.
Stoney Point knobs...

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 11-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Silver Member

Re: Adding target turrets

While you might be able to get Stony Point turrets to work, most likly your scope wont have repeatable enough adjustments to utilize them. YMMV.