Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Long Range Scopes and Other Optics

Long Range Scopes and Other Optics Nightforce Optics

1/5 moa click chart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2005, 11:18 AM

1/5 moa click chart?

I've got the load from a disk program but it does not have the click chart for 1/5 moa @100meter. Anyone know of an easy way or program for this mathmatical retard. Thanks for the help.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
Re: 1/5 moa click chart?

If you get me more detailed info for what you are trying to accomplish, I can make an excel calculator that you can enter any scope click value you wish. You will be using .200 for 1/5 MOA clicks.

Let me know
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Platinum Member

I also have a ballistic calculator that you can enter any click value you wish. Once entered, the column next to the drop inches displays the total number of clicks needed to compensate based on whatever click value was entered. Such as .125 MOA, .250 MOA, .200 MOA .333 MOA ect...

Let me know if that would help you.
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:56 PM

Michael,
I would like to have the balistic calculator. It would make generating a new load click chart a lot easier. "LOAD from a Disk" has 1/8,1/4,etc" but not 1/5. I am experimenting with my 6.5 stw and my S&B scope is 1/5 adjustment. Thanks for the help, David.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Platinum Member

I need your email address.

You can send me your address to my email. meichele@ratexenterpriseshome.com
Old 12-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Platinum Member

A excel spreadsheet has been sent to you vis email! You have to enter your zero and your bullet drop for each range thereafter, and your MOA per click, in your case its .2 MOA. Once you enter your MOA/click, zero, and drop figures your click needed at each range will be calculated for you.

Hope it helps.