Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Yote calls (electronic Coyote calls)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Yote calls (electronic Coyote calls)

I'm with Chris, foxpro with remote= dead whatever your calling [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Silver Member

Thanks 7RUMloader - I've got all the RUMs except the 7mm - and that's probably the first one I should have bought. But that's the one I'm saving for now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Gold Member

No problem! When you get that 7 rum email me I have a couple of loads that might interest you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2005, 09:01 AM
Bronze Member

Watch classifieds from a couple of competitor sites. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Good deals [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but ya gotta be fast! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]George
Old 01-08-2011, 04:57 PM

this is the only guy on line that offers calls that you can down load from
Old 01-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Silver Member

Ricka0,
Take a look on eBay.. There are all types of calls, tapes(old Johnny Stewart types) E-Callers, DVD's, CD's, etc.. Look on your search engine if you want to make a cheap e-call. I made one several years ago that worked quite well for about $25. There's free instructions on You Tube, as well, that show how to build them with a cheap MP-3 player. You can even make it work with a remote.
I generally shoot over 100 Yotes, foxes and raccoons a year, along with a bobcat or two. I like to use calls that are different from the rabbit squeals that most hunters use. I use a FoxPro Fury e-call and an assortment of mouth calls. Sometimes I use a decoy as well. I have a call that I made from an old worthless duck call and a plastic funnel that has always been my Number #1 go-to call. I can howl as well as make all types of squeals and clucks with the reed half of the call glued to the funnel. I take different things like that along when I'm making long solo drives somewhere. I practice making different sounds consistantly. Then, when I'm out after yotes, I try them out. You wouldn't believe how well some of the sounds bring them in on a dead run. Those that don't get any action after trying out several times at different places I quit using. Let me preface all of this by saying that I only use them when my old standard ones aren't working. YOU WILL BE ABSOULUTELY AMAZED AT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON A SPOT AND, BEFORE PULLING OUT, YOU TRY SOMETHING TOTALLY OFF THE WALL! I have been surprised on many occaisions when I first started doing this. I can honestly say after over 40 some odd years of predator hunting, nothing surprises me now.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;62330
Not cheap, but the best deal going right now is the FoxPro.

www.gofoxpro.com

+1

In my opinion , They are the best and there customer service is second to none.

J E CUSTOM