Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Wyoming changes caliber laws !!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 11:46 PM
Silver Member

Re: Wyoming changes caliber laws !!

nice. I might just have to kill a doe with my AR next season.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Platinum Member

Daaa I was just wondering if the lite little CZ american would throw a 60 grainer but the AR actually prefers them I was thinking there was a mag restriction but couldnt find any.
My worry is that the same people that are bringing thier appliences out to the public lands,shooting them up and leaving them there will also abuse the AR clause?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Platinum Member

Thanks for the info Sendero_man, That's good to know. MachV, I have torn the state site apart on a couple of occasions looking for magazine restrictions. I have yet to find any.

Go Wyo!

t

Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Silver Member

Did you all see that legislation the Rep from Wyo is trying to pass that negates any laws Obama tries to pass? I wonder what all happened to that?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sako7STW View Post
Did you all see that legislation the Rep from Wyo is trying to pass that negates any laws Obama tries to pass? I wonder what all happened to that?

Yes, that would be House Bill 104 aka Firearm Protection Act. From what I understand (anyone feel free to correct me) it is past legislation & awaits the governors signature.

cheers,

Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Gold Member

Might be fun to chase prairie maggots w the 22x47 spitting 80 grain vld's at 3400ish!!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Silver Member

I hope more states start doing this, just so we can start seeing more deer bullets in 223.
Id like to see some bonded bullets for us reloaders on the shelves. I can never even find any of the factory loaded bonded ammo anywhere in 223

What would be cool is if all the main players would offer their bonded bullets in 223
Id love to be able to load a .224 accubond, or interbond.

Swift makes a 75g scirocco but I have never seen it anywhere