Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Wyoming 2006 Antelope Buffalobob, Jimm and Co.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Wyoming 2006 Antelope Buffalobob, Jimm and Co.

jimm,

Where's da meat [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

No sense in savin' da heads, specially da does..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Came back from Island Park, family thinger, yesterday, the mtns over towards were bb is were plenty white. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I may have to sneak up an find him.

Tomorrow is day 1 of deer hunt. Tales of a renegade shooting at trucks and hasseling hunters in that canyon to day.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Gold Member

Good job guys!
Nice looking goats..........I mean speed goats. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Congratulations!

JD338
Old 10-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Platinum Member

SS7mm,

Ooops ! I got the order of the names wrong [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I'm the spry old man on the far right with my youngest son Jesse left of me .It must have been Buffalobobs pic you saw in the P.O. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[image][/image]

This is a pic of our "meat wagon" . It has a nifty skinning station that can be put on th e rear and if you look past Jesse you can see the generator mounted above a 14 cu.ft. freezer .

For those that asked I will post a list of the rifles we used later , gotta run now all that work we didn't do while gone is calling . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jim B.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Gold Member

Wow, you guys got a lot of antelope. What is the bag limit?

Congrats on a great hunt!
Old 10-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Gold Member

Nice shooting guys! Im just wondering how many cases of ziploc bags you brought along. Next year theres gonna be at least one more guy in that pic!
From the camo pics, im guessing Jim C, Bryce and Jessie were crawling around in the dirt, and Jim you were hiding in a flannel bush? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Can't wait to see some more pictures!
Old 10-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Platinum Member

Bag limit was 5, one buck ( 238 bucks for the buck tag [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ) and 4 doe/fawn tags at 29 dollars each [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Gol durn it Adam , I tried my ever luving best to get you out there this year [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Was wishing you wuz there . Ahh well , there is always next year. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

The doggone photo hosting site is being ornery or I would have already posted some pix of the nice bucks Jesse and Bryce and Jim C got . Anybody willing to take them as email and post them here ? If not I wil try some more .

Jim B.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Platinum Member

Jimm:

If you need some pics posted just e-mail them and I'll get them up for you. Whatever works for you works for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]